3rd Central Asian International Exhibition and Business-Forum «Green technologies, environmental protection and recycling – GET Central Asia 2021»
GETCA 2021 is the most socially significant event in Uzbekistan with the participation of well-known international experts and specialists in this field, which combines the exhibition and the business forum and is of high interest to a wide range of people.
The exhibition will gather in one place manufacturers and developers of equipment, technologies for the collection, sorting, processing and disposal of waste, as well as companies providing a full range of services and products in the field of ecology and technologies for the water conservation, air, soil, alternative sources of energy, analytical control systems
Main Directions of Exhibition:
The main sections of exhibition:
- Special-purpose machinery for solid domestic waste collection and transport.
- Waste sorting, treatment, and recycling technologies.
- Water conservation, protection of industrial and household resources.
- Wastewater treatment and air cleaning systems and equipment.
- Clean technologies of production and consumption.
- Energy- and resource saving.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Environmental and industrial safety.
- Environmental services.
GETCA - facts and figures:
- The only exhibition on green technologies of Uzbekistan.
- Active support from government agencies.
- Exhibitors – 61 companies from 8 countries.
- VIP delegations with the participation of TOP officials.
- 84% of participants would recommend this event to their partners.
- Professional target audience: 2465 visitors, 96% of them are industry experts.
- Organization of B2B and B2C negotiations within the framework of GETCA.
- 74% visitors are decision makers.
- 72% of exhibitors have established new business contacts.